Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 6 small potatoes (about 1 pound), washed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Place 3 potato slices in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place additional potato slices around the insides of the muffin cups, overlapping them slightly to form rose petals. Continue adding potato slices to each cup until the center is filled and a rose has been formed.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Using a serving spoon, carefully remove potato roses to dinner plates.
Serve each potato on two basil leaves placed to look like flower leaves.